A tradition of hospitality since 1933.
In the 1930s, the GAMBELLI family left Italy and settled in Fréjus-Plage. They offered their rooms to the first visitors of this stretch of sand, which was mainly frequented by fishermen at the time.
During the landing on August 15, 1944, Fréjus-Plage was heavily bombed and almost completely destroyed. Only one house remained standing and was designated as a war damage compensation.
More than 15 years after the end of the war, the family took a chance on summer tourism in Fréjus-Plage and built the second part of the hotel in the distinctive style of the 1950s.
In the 1970s, at the height of the “Trente Glorieuses” (post-war economic boom), the second section was built. It was the era of the French Riviera’s nightlife and celebration.